Pay and benefits
Being part of building Britain's future with HS2 brings its own unique rewards.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy a carefully designed salary and benefits package, including:
- A competitive pension scheme, with up to 12 per cent employer contributions;
- a starting salary that reflects your skills and experience;
- a cash allowance in lieu of benefits, which means you can choose which benefits are right for you and your family;
- core company funded benefits such as life assurance, income protection and health cash plan;
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays;
- access to tax-efficient voluntary benefits scheme & retail, health, leisure and travel offers;
- access to ‘Employee Assistant Program’;
- financial and health well-being programmes; and
- inclusion networks to provide support for our employees and to ensure that we have an inclusive environment and workforce.
Just as crucially, we also offer flexible working options, to help you find the work/life balance that makes sense for you.